Perfect vegetarian dish when you are in a hurry. Or, when your husband brings guests without letting you know. Prepare this paneer dish in just 15-20 mins…(Capsicum is also called green bell-pepper)
Ingredients [ to serve 4 ]
- Paneer(Cottage Cheese) – 100 gms., cut into cubes
- Capsicum (Green Bell-Pepper) – 1 large size, cut into cubes
- Capsicum (Red Bell-Pepper) – 1 large size, cut into cubes
- Onion – 1 small, diced
- Tomato – 1 small,diced
- Salt – To tasteBlack Pepper Powder – 1/4 tbsp.
- Vegetable Oil – As needed
- Put oil in a pan and add all the vegetables mentioned above.
- Fry all of them for 5-10 mins.
- Add salt and black pepper powder according to taste.
- Fry for another 5 mins.5.
- You are ready to eat!