For those who like and who don’t like baigan (eggplant or brinjal).A nice preparation of dahi (yogurt) and baigan(eggplant/brinjal). Especially a must for those who hate baigan.
Ingredients [ to serve 4 ]
- Baigan- 2
- Curry leaves – few
- Panch Phoran – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- Curd – 250 gms.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp .
- Green chillies – 2 .
- Small pieces of ginger
- A pinch of turmeric
- Cut baigan into 2 inch long pieces.
- Mix salt and turmeric in baigan
- Deep fry the baigan pieces n keep aside
- Mix yoghurt gently with sugar n salt n little water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add panch phoran,green chilles,gingerand curry leaves.
- Then add yoghurt after 2 minutes add baigan pieces n serve hot