Make a really hot green chili pickle in minutes…No need to wait for days…like our grandma’s…
Ingredients [to server 5]
- Green Chillies – 5 big
- Amchur Powder – 1 tbsp. (Dried mango powder, the sour ones)
- Garlic Cloves – 4 big
- Salt – To taste
- Mustard Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp.
- Grate garlic cloves and add amchur powder, salt and 1/2 tbsp. mustard oil.Mix well.
- Slit the green chillis vertically, and remove all seeds from inside. Do not break them into two pieces.
- Take the spices prepared in step 1 and fill a little in each chilli.
- Take rest of the mustard oil and put it in a pan.
- Fry the chillis filled with the spices till the chillies turn brown.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to reduce the heat.
- You are ready to serve .
You can keep them in the refrigerator for a few days. With each passing day, the heat will reduce.