Plain and simple dessert…My daughter loves it..
Ingredients [to serve 4]
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 50 g
- Custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Mixed fruits (grapes,banana,apple,mango)- 1 cup
- Red cherries – 4
- Take 1/4 cup of milk and add 2 tbsp. of custard powder.
- Boil 500 ml. milk and add sugar .
- Remove from heat, add the paste and cook again for 2 to 3 mins.Stir it continously
- Let it cool and then add all the mixed fruits including red cheeries.
- Custard is ready to serve (Serve Chilled..recommended)