Though the picture did not come out very good, it does taste good. Not at all a hot preparation. The name is a misnomer. It’s in fact sweet!
Ingredients[to serve 4]
- Chicken- 1/2 kg (boneless,cut into small pieces)
- Onion-1 big(chopped)
- Tomato Sauce- 3 tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp.
- Soya Sauce – 3 tbsp .
- Green Chillies- 4 chopped.
- Ginger paste- 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Corn Starch – 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Marinate chicken with ginger-garlic paste,soya sauce(1 tbsp),egg ,corn starch and salt for 45 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till it turns golden brown
- Keep the fried pieces in a separate container
- In the left over oil, fry chopped onion,green chillies and ginger-garlic paste slightly.
- Add vinegar,tomato sauce,soya sauce,black pepper powder.
- Stir continuously.Now add the chicken pieces .Cook for 5 minutes
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and some chopped green chillies